Tuesday, April 22, 2014

New Transition - New Blog

Welcome to my new career site!

A year ago I bought a domain and started a website for job search articles and information, but I quickly found a job and let the site lapse. I have learned over this year, that the time I had devoted to that site was worthwhile and the content was relevant.

With this new site I hope to connect other job hunters with employers.  I am sure to accomplish all of this I will have to make serious upgrades and changes but that process is expected. Researching every subject relevant to my area of work produces volumes of links and information that could very well be useful to others in a similar situations.

Today's QUICK LINK  is to an USA News article on the Careers page entitled " 5 Ways to Make Job Hunting Easier on You."   Two points that stuck with me are: after you apply for a job, mentally move on  and not to take it personally.

Leave a Reply