Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Storms in Transition

Today's post will be short. Storms have finally been ushering us into Spring, and I have been busy with a career related side project. I took time tonight to check my messages on LinkedIn and have been reading articles a bit too obsessively, I am afraid.

I have been fortunate to land an interview this Friday with a great company. I have studied their website and even read articles about speeches the President of said company has given. The more I read and learn the more I really want to work for this company.

One thing I have decided is to become involved in a local Career Transition group when I become a full time employee again. Just getting an email from my mentor tonight was encouraging and I would like to pass the feeling along. The things I am learning from research, reading, networking, and attending career workshops may have some value to others. The small leadership group I was involved in in my last job provided much needed on the job support.

TODAY"S LINK:

Leave a Reply