Wednesday, April 23, 2014

What WORDS will drive traffic to your site?

Today has been a busy Career in Transition day. Designing my business cards (I have thoughts on that I will share later), rewriting my resume for the 8th time, and responding to emails and job postings has been a full time job today. I am a huge fan of research, (that trait comes from writing historical fiction as a hobby)and I have spent at least 2 hours researching career and technology articles. This article interested me because of a discussion I had recently with a well respected local recruiter. He spoke of using some of these words to tell a future employer what you can do for their company. This may be common knowledge to some but for those who may have not applied for a job in the past 10,15 or 20 years, these are some good observations. So if you are not on LinkedIn, get out there and let employers know what you have CREATED, DEVELOPED and IMPROVED!
The Surprising Words That Get Content Shared on Social Media
Courtesy of: Quick Sprout

Leave a Reply